We would love you to consider joining us in praying for Satellites, and for young people, over the coming months.
With a vision to help young people put God at the centre of their lives, it’s pretty important to us that we’re continuing to prioritise and focus on Him as a team. One thing we are absolutely committed to is praying: for God to be present in and work through everything we do, and for the young people and leaders who we’re seeking to serve.
We believe that the Bible is clear: God hears and responds to our prayers. We would love you to consider joining us in praying for Satellites, and for young people over the coming months. We’re going to update this page fairly regularly, with a simple list of things for which we’d value prayer. If you would consider supporting us in this way, we’d hugely appreciate it.
Latest prayer requests (updated 19/11/20)
- Please pray – as we're sure you are – that the UK will be successful in dealing with Covid-19, so that restrictions will be completely or very significantly lifted ahead of August 2021.
- Pray for our programme team as we seek to find amazing, diverse people – new and experienced – to join as speakers, musicians and other leaders at the event. Please pray that we'll find people with great character – who love God and simply want to serve young people.
- Pray that the vision of Satellites – to live with God at the centre of our lives – would become contagious take root in many young people across the UK – even if they're not interested in coming to an event.
- Pray for youth leaders who are beginning to communicate to parents and young people about the event – we would love to see many young people who don’t know Jesus attending, as well as those who already do – and youth leaders will be looking to draw those groups together.
- Pray for the whole team at Youthscape as we seek to create a brand-new event in a difficult season, and more importantly develop a year-round vision for youth discipleship that will result in lives and communities being transformed for the long-term.
- We’re so thankful that many groups have signed up already, and that we’ve got a fantastic team in place and a great venue. There’s already much to praise God for.
Thanks so much for praying – it’s probably the most valuable way in which you could support us.