Our in-house training is delivered by our team of highly trained youth work practitioners with extensive experience and qualifications. Our training is developed from our face-to-face work with students in Luton where as an organisation we have been offering support to local secondary schools and colleges on mental health and wellbeing for twenty-five years. All of our training material is built upon proven approaches, activities and experience of of our work with young people.
Specifically developed for groups of up to 25, Youthscape's courses are a combination of essential theory, practical activity and discussion, enabling every delegate to get involved.
All delegates receive a complimentary training pack, full of free resources, signposting materials and worksheets that can be used to run sessions with young people from assemblies to 1:1 work. Upon completion of the course, all delegates also receive a certificate of attendance.
- Self-harm Essential Knowledge Course (3 hrs)
- Anxiety in Adolescence (3 hrs)
- Young people and self-esteem (5 hrs)
- Emotional wellbeing and resilience (3 hrs)
- Alumina Facilitator Training (6 hrs)
- Self-esteem workshop (1.5 hrs)
- Recognising and responding to self-harm (1.5 hrs)
- Youthscape mental health resource workshop (1.5 hrs)
- Duration: 1.5-6 hours (twilight sessions available in some locations).
- Courses suitable for: All those working professionally with young people.
- Cost: Prices range from £250- £1500 depending on course location, duration and group size (price on application).
- Group size: All of our courses are designed for groups of up to 25, however we run a discount for groups of 15 or under.
- Equipment required: Access to projector / whiteboard and audio.
- Types of organisations who have accessed our training include schools (secondary, primary and SEN), colleges, universities, county councils, residential housing projects, youth organisations, pupil referral units, fostering agencies, Children Services, voluntary organisations and faith groups.