Everybody Now - Climate Podmarch
19 October 2020
We interrupt our regular podcast schedule to bring you "Everybody Now". Today, this podcast is being released by podcasters all over the world as a collective call for awareness, grief and loving action.
1. Enjoyed listening? Help support the Youthscape Podcast and get extra materials and goodies by becoming a patron.Become a patron
2. With contributions from:
- Dr. Gail Bradbrook - scientist and co-founder of Extinction Rebellion
- Prof. Kevin Anderson - Professor of Energy and Climate Change at the University of Manchester
- Dámaris Albuquerque - works with agricultural communities in Nicaragua
- Dr. Rowan Williams - theologian and poet, and a former Archbishop of Canterbury
- Pádraig Ó Tuama - poet, theologian and conflict mediator
- Rachel Mander - environmental activist with Hope for the Future
- John Swales - priest and activist, and part of a community for marginalised people
- Zena Kazeme - Persian-Iraqi poet who draws on her experiences as a former refugee to create poetry that explores themes of exile, home, war and heritage
- Flo Brady - singer and theatre maker
- Hannah Malcolm - Anglican ordinand, climate writer and organiser
- Alastair McIntosh - writer, academic and land rights activist
- David Benjamin Blower - musician, poet and podcaster
3. This podcast was crowdfunded by a handful of good souls, and produced by Tim Nash and David Benjamin Blower.
- The song Happily by Flo Brady is used with permission.
- The song The Soil, from We Really Existed and We Really Did This by David Benjamin Blower, used with permission.
- The Poem The Tree of Knowledge by Pádraig Ó Tuama used with permission.
- The Poem Atlas by Zena Kazeme used with permission.
- The Poem What is Man? by Rowan Williams from the book The Other Mountain, used with permission from Carcanet Press.