Bute Mills Drop-in is back!
We are so excited to be able to re-open our after school drop-in from Tuesday 13th April 2021*, and can’t wait to see you! *(subject to change based on government guidelines)
Bute Mills Drop-in takes place every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday during term time from 3.30pm-6pm for young people in school Years 9-13. It is a space to hang out, have fun, and take part in different games and activities. We will also be launching a Year 7-8 programme from September 2021 - watch this space!
On your first arrival at Drop-in you will get a free slushy and we will need to take some information from you for Track and Trace purposes. You can also give us this information by filling in the form below before you come along, and this will speed up the sign-in process at the door.
Due to current government Covid-19 guidelines we do need to have the below restrictions in place in Drop-in until further notice, so please come along prepared for this:
- All staff and young people will need to wear face coverings
- All staff and young people will need to follow social distancing guidelines
- All staff and young people will need to follow hygiene procedures
- Dinner will be served in individual containers and will be eaten socially distanced
- There will be a maximum number of young people we can have in Drop-in at a time so we can maintain social distancing, so make sure you get there quickly after school so you don’t miss out!
We can’t wait to see you at Drop-in and get to know you better! If you have any questions or concerns about anything please get in touch with Gemma Milligan at firstname.lastname@example.org.